R. Lee Viar IV, Ph.D. is a Professor, Author of The Nontraditional Learner's Guide to Success, Certified Post-Secondary Instructor and President of the Association for Non-Traditional Students in Higher Education (ANTSHE, www.myantshe.org). Dr. Viar has helped adult learners, non-traditional students, and academic professionals of all economic backgrounds to achieve academic, professional, and personal success.
As an expert in post-secondary adult education and training, over the past two decades, he has trained hundreds of thousands of professionals, adult learners and non-traditional students who are educators, students, leaders in academia, student advisers, and school administrators. Dr. Viar has helped to establish, build and improve adult learner programs at colleges and universities across the country, offering strategies and guiding educators and administrators in order to successfully raise adult student achievement and completion rates. Lee provides:
- Keynote speaking on a variety of topics
- Consulting for colleges/universities for improved adult learner-college relationships
- Coaching for Administrators, Advisers & Faculty
- Motivation and support for adult learners
- Adult Learner Program assessment
- Viar's Boot Camp for Administrators, Advisers & Faculty